Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American girl doll patterns!

It has been exciting lately finding two very good sources for patterns for AG dolls! Here are some of the clothes I have made so far.

This was my first project for the AG dolls. I know what you're thinking... wasn't it difficult sewing small clothes out of satin? Yes, it was a little tricky, though I love attention to detail and this Tangled dress was all about detail. This dress was made with the Josephina Christmas dress pattern found here. Though I modified it.

I was thinking of buying Nellie's PJs, but then I decided to try making them.
It cost me under three dollars to make these!!
This skirt was super easy. It is actually the bottom of a pair of gap pants. The lace shirt was fun to sew. I did not make the boots. The shirt was made with Liberty Jane's free Tee shirt pattern.I helped my daughter make this apron. It couldn't be easier. It is cut out and glued together. I did not make the clothes that appear with this apron.







1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh! I can't wait til Sophie is big enough for an AG doll! I will have to remember who to ask for clothes ideas for it in a few years!